That’s the bus driven by Arts, Recreation and Culture Volunteer Bart DeMalignon. He’s giving rides to art patrons between the Downtown and the college campuses.
This Friday night, April 20th, it’s the Northfield Art Crawl. It’s from 6 to 9 pm and there are a total of 12 galleries open to the public.
- At the Northfield Arts Guild (304 Division Street) it’s mixed media sculptures by Todd Shanafelt and watercolors by Lynne Baur.
- At ArtOrg (200 Division Street), it’s “Hot Glass” by the membership.
- At Grezzo Gallery (16 Bridge Square) it’s pictoral works by Jay Allen Hansen.
- At Swag (423 Division Street) it cast-bronze sculpture by Jeff Barber.
- At Circa (17 Bridge Square) it’s wood block prints and intaglio by Marvin Hill and Jan Fleck.
- At Just Food (516 Water Street South) it’s a diverse collection of meda by the membership.
- At The Key (303 South Water Street) it’s a variety of pieces by the membership.
- At Gallery de Bagel Bros (306 Division Street) it’s selected works from the Northfield Public Schools.
There’s a couple of shows each at both college campuses too but I’m late for a meeting.
For more information, check out the Art Crawl Flyer.