The sixth annual Northfield WINTER WALK TONIGHT (Thursday, December 2nd) from 5 to 9 PM.
Some Attractions and Festivities Include:
- Shopping in a one-of-a-kind Shopping District
- Santa’s OH-SO-CUTE Cottage at Bridge Square – 5:30 to 8:00
- Cider, Cookies, and Calendars
- LIVE REINDEER
- Marshmallow Roasting
- Ebenezer Scrooge and Frosty the Snowman
- Christmas Gift Sharing
- LOTS OF LOCAL MUSIC
- Pictures with the James Gang (this is Northfield, after all…)
- The Festival of Trees
- Decorations on the Walls and DANCING IN THE STREETS (well, maybe)
As the saying goes, it will be FUN for the whole FAMILY!
More details on this post to the N.org weblog.