For the first time ever, the annual Main Street Now Conference is happening virtually and is offering a Small Business Day on April 13. This special education track will be filled with content tailored for small business owners — from live, interactive sessions with retail experts to a happy hour with fellow entrepreneurs. A few of the proposed sessions include:
- What Brick & Mortar Stores Need to Know About Being Online
- Small Business Marketing: Three Ways to Increase Customer Engagement for Physical Storefronts
- Shifting Your Business Model: Five Marketing Strategies to Reach Customers Despite the Challenges of COVID-19
- Action Steps to Gaining Visibility & Sales in an Increasingly Challenged Marketplace
- Big Plans for the Future of Small Business
In an effort to support as many small businesses as possible, Main Street is offering FREE one-day registration to all small businesses located in Main Street America districts (Northfield included). If you are interested in attending, please email NDDC Executive Director Greg Siems to receive the Coupon Code and link for registration. The deadline for this offer is March 22nd.